What makes your heating safe?
You pay good money for the features of products and systems rather than for any
One of the many outstanding features of MULTIBETON systems is safety.
What means safety?
Is the contractor and customer interested in, how many metres of pipe are laid here
or there, and what material this or that article is made of?
Is PP, PPC, VPE, PB good or not so good, is PE better and cross-links better, or
cross-linked with radiation or chemically, etc. ...? Do the people know that there
are thousands of variants of the above mentioned materials, ranging in quality from
very good to unsuitable?
You attach importance to safety through ...
- ... exemplary laboratory results regarding heat, cold, burst, long-term,
impact and extension tests.
- ... permanent testing and surveillance by the German TÜV in the MULTIBETON
production plant, testing by the Austrian TGM and other independent European testing
- ... trained and experienced MB-Specialists for planning and installation.
- ... MULTIBETON system pipe assembly with the MB steel clip rail, having
a screed-stabilizing effect. That is why we do not use any fastening parts that
destroy the foil or insulation nor do we use any plastic rails with sticking out
- ... material grades which are much better than the technical standards.
- ... integrated and coordinated screed technique, because MULTIBETON
also produces screed supplementary agents.
- ... High temperature installation for tension free heating pipes,
maximising service life.
- ... A model of how forthcoming MB is in connection with product liability
insurance that has never been claimed since the development of MB Floor Heating.
- ... The MULTIBETON guarantee of 10 years and a materials guarantee
of 30 years.